Saturday, September 29, 2012

25 Weeks



How far along? 25 weeks, 5 days
Maternity clothes? Hey, hey maternity!  Still able to sneak in some non-preggo items here and there…
Stretch marks? Nope – officially finished my first ‘tub’ of belly butter and onto my second!
Sleep? This has been a good sleeping week!  Despite waking up around 4am every morning I’m not complaining one bit this week!
Best moment this week?  I got my hair did this week and it made me feel amazing!  (I know that might sound extremely selfish but boy did I need it!).  I have pretty thick hair and it has only gotten thicker - I can’t even tell you how great it was to get a cut (and color as you can see in my pick this week)!  Plus getting your hair done makes you feel good about yourself – even if some days you don’t.
Movement?  Oh yeah.....I think that I experienced baby hiccups this week!!!  It happened just after lunch time and there were 3 in a row, evenly spaced – sooo cool!  J
Miss anything?  Still missing my pre-preggo sleep positions but also missing the ability to order a fountain pop (specifically Diet Coke, I’m getting sick of ‘clear’ pop) when at a restaurant – I have been really good at sticking to my NO caffeine rule.
Food cravings?  None.  Still loving my toast/English muffin with PB each morning and the apples have been heavenly! 
Exercise?  Keeping up on my exercise!
Gender: Unknown – had a friend change her prediction from boy to girl this week! 
Symptoms? Frequent bathroom visits, lower back pain, slight swelling (laying off all salty foods to minimize), round ligament (yup – I said ligament Mack! Lol) pain has begun
Rings on or off?  ON!
Heels or flats? Still wearing those heels when I can!
Belly button in or out? Still in there!
Mood - happy or moody most of the time? For the most part very happy!  There are of course moments here and there….
Looking forward to?  Fall weather!  It might be my favorite season of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment