Saturday, September 15, 2012

23 Weeks


How far along? 23 weeks, 5 days

Maternity clothes? Hard core rocking (and loving) my full blown maternity pants.  I LOVE Fall so I’m really looking forward to purchasing my (limited) fall wardrobe – tomorrow, shhhhhh!

Stretch marks? None!  Seeing the bottom on my Burt’s Bees jar!

Sleep? Pretty good on keeping a steady sleep pattern this week– still randomly waking up a couple hours after falling into REM for no particular reason.  Thankfully after looking at the clock and calculating the amount I’ve slept and what's left to go, I quickly fall back asleep.

Best moment this week?  We literally SAW my belly move this week when the baby was kicking!  AMAZING!  AND Baby Laws has furniture people!  Here’s a pic of the crib (and collection - in this licorice color) we decided on – I can NOT wait for it to come in!

Movement?  This is one busy baby and although I am loving every minute of it because it assures me that things are going well in there, there are a few times when I wish the baby would go back to sleep!

Miss anything? Booze and my sleeping positions (or lack there of) top this list this week…

Food cravings? Still no cravings that stick out and still waiting for something to cause me to drive long distances to obtain.  A few things that I had that tasted REALLY good this week were:  Cheez-Its, a BLT sandwich, and strawberries

Exercise?  Yes, yes, yes and I refuse to give this up until forced!

Gender: Boy or Girl – your guess is as good as ours!  Received another girl prediction (BIG smile here!)

Symptoms? Frequent bathroom visits and lower back pain (which is really annoying) top the list.  The leg cramps are less frequent (thank you H2O!) and my feet and legs (particularly the left side) seem to be a tad swollen by the end of the day – this will be addressed at my next appointment

Rings on or off?  ON!

Heels or flats? Not giving up the heels yet, although loving the flats AND looking forward to boot weather!

Belly button in or out? In but I predict that it will pop out in the month

Mood - happy or moody most of the time? Happy little momma!

Looking forward to? Bill’s 30th birthday is next week and while I can’t hit the bar scene (like I used to) I can’t wait to celebrate this milestone with him and our growing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment