Saturday, October 6, 2012

26 Weeks



How far along? 26 weeks

Maternity clothes?  Yuppers.  Now that it’s fall it will be fun to see what I can still utilize out of my existing wardrobe and what kind of fun, comfy sweaters I might be able to buy – who doesn’t love shopping?!?!

Stretch marks?  Nope!  Just stocked up on more belly butter - this belly is beginning to itch like crazy!

Sleep? It’s been a pretty good week with the exception of a nite or two.

Best moment this week?  Two words – PRENATAL MASSAGE!   Also I scored a HUGE deal on my Burt’s Bees belly butter – it was on clearance at my Walgreen’s for half the price!  They had 2 tubes left and I totally bought them both!  I was so excited that I was literally talking excitedly to myself in the store as I bounced up to the register!  J

Movement?  This baby is flipping all over the place!  Most movement occurs around lunch time and then right before bed.  I LOVE putting Bill’s hand on my belly before we go to bed and having him experience the baby move – brings a smile to my face every time!

Miss anything?  This week I really miss being able to comfortably bend over.  Some of the simplest tasks are getting to be so frustrating – in order to tie my shoes I literally have to move my belly to the side!  lol

Food cravings?  Still not one craving has come to light…..I’m beginning to think that the whole ‘food craving’ thing is truly a myth…  Loving apple season though!

Exercise?  Yup – rekindling my relationship with my gym.  Made it there twice this week for a total of 5 miles – the treadmill and I are getting super close.

Gender: ????? – my girlfriend Jennifer (who’s also preggo and having a boy) informed me that she dreamt I was having a girl!  The massage therapist is currently predicting a boy.  Unfortunately, no gender dreams yet...

Symptoms? Frequent bathroom visits, lower back pain, slight swelling (laying off all salty foods to minimize), round ligament pain and I think that I am starting to experience some Braxton Hicks contractions – NOT a fan….

Rings on or off?  ON (and easy to remove I might add) !

Heels or flats? Pregnant in heels, flats and boots!

Belly button in or out? Still rocking an ‘innie’ but it sure is starting to look funny and it won’t be long till I’m sporting an ‘outie’….

Mood - happy or moody most of the time? Happy – there really isn't anything about this pregnancy that is bringing me down and I’m feeling extremely fortunate about that!

Looking forward to?  Call me odd but I’m (kinda) looking forward to my glucose test next week.  I’m eager to see what all the hype is about with this sugary drink AND finally getting a chance to dedicate an hour to ’50 Shades of Gray’ (which I set down in July and haven’t been able to pick back up since)!

No comments:

Post a Comment