Friday, October 12, 2012

27 Weeks


How far along? 27 weeks, 5 days

Maternity clothes?  Is there any other kind!?!?  Picked up a couple new fall inspired dresses recently so I’m excited to start rocking those!  Must use will power to not ‘test drive’ them before the showers!!!

Stretch marks?  None – thought I spotted one last nite but relieved to not see it there in the morning!

Sleep? Bring on the 3am bathroom wake up calls.  I’m also finding it more difficult to sleep on my side(s) but when I’m asleep its good and thankfully it doesn't take me long to get back into the REM groove.  I’m also finding that I am moving around A LOT during my sleep and sometimes even waking up on my back which freaks me out b/c I don’t know how long I've been in that position.

Best moment this week?  This week there’s 2: 1.) Although NOT confirmed by the midwife yet (appt is next week) I believe that I passed my glucose test!  The results were sent to me via my office portal and from what I read no numbers where in the red so I can only assume I’m free and clear to enjoy the joys of sugar!  2.) I also found out this week that my brother is FOR SURE going to be able to come into town for my shower!  I’m so excited to see him and spend some time with him even though it will be very short – this baby needs to get to know his/her Unca Judd!  J

Movement?  Two Words – Baby Gymnastics…

Miss anything?  Now that the state of Michigan and fully entered Fall I am REALLY missing being able to easily put on socks and shoes….sometimes I wish that it was summer so I could just slide on some flip flops! 

Food cravings?  None that I would really designate a craving.  Loving the fall apples and was able to find some really good strawberries the other day which made me happy. 

Exercise?  Yes – Loving the treadmill!

Gender: Unknown – my ONLY saving grace to keep me from buying oodles of clothes and cute things I find!  LOL

Symptoms? Frequent bathroom visits, lower back pain, slight swelling of legs and feet, definitely think there are some Braxton Hicks contractions going on.

Rings on or off?  ON

Heels or flats? Pregnant in heels, flats and boots!

Belly button in or out? It’s in there….I just don’t know for how long…

Mood - happy or moody most of the time? I’m one happy preggo!  Stress is starting to stress me out but any flip from the inside quickly calms me down.  J

Looking forward to?  Starting my third trimester – Yup that’s right the end of the journey is in sight.  I’m looking forward to learning what the final trimester brings and crossing preggo tasks off my lists!  Can’t wait to meet this baby!  I have my 28 week appointment next week so I'm excited to 'hear' the baby and hopefully find out when I get to see him/her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment