Wednesday, December 26, 2012

38 Weeks


Merry Christmas! - didn't realize the belly was covering this weeks message!! LOL

How far along? 38 weeks, 3 days

Maternity clothes?  Yes sir – although at this point I’m starting to veer away from anything of my pants that come over the belly – I’m living in my maternity yoga pants…..

Stretch marks?  None!  Finished off my final jar of belly butter and have decided not to invest in another – still lathering up at least once a day with some type of lotion though to keep that area smooth and soft! J

Sleep?  REALLY starting to decline….waking up more often to visit my best friend, the bathroom.  Tossing and turning and having the weirdest of dreams.  Making the most of it though and thankful to be off of work during this week (and some of the next) so that I can nap here and there when I need to!

Best moment this week?  Christmas!  We had a great Christmas this year and despite not being here for the event Baby Laws still made out like a bandit!  Got some super cute State gear and a wonderful handmade and painted blanket from Grandma Laws!
I also got to see one of my preggo bestie’s from Florida, Jennifer.  She had her baby shower this week and our babies got to meet for the very first time!  We can’t wait for them to meet in real life once Brennan arrives in February! J 

Movement?  Baby on the move 24/7!

Miss anything? I am really missing my old sleeping positions this year – it has been kinda rough and my right side is WAY over me abusing it every nite for hours on end….I want my stomach sleeping back!!!

Food cravings?  Nah…..preggo myth….

Exercise?  I haven’t exercised in while but I always get the urge to….hoping to make it at least one day this week but at this point I’m okay with giving myself a free pass till the end – I mean we’re super close…

Gender? We’ll find out in 2 weeks!!!

Symptoms? Swollen feet….nuff said...

Rings on or off?  2 are off and 1 is on….although just for fun I try my wedding rings on every couple days….ironically enough they fit at the end of the day but my fingers are stubborn in the morning and it makes me nervous to put them on then….I was able to get them on for a little bit today and that made me smile!  J

Heels or flats? Mostly flats  but still able to rock one pair of boots with a heel – although when I wear these Bill has to help me take them off at the end of the day.  LOL  Also it doesn’t matter what type of shoe I wear – if I have to pull them on it is ALWAYS a task……

Belly button in or out? FLAT!

Mood - happy or moody most of the time? One happy momma!  Also one emotional momma….

Looking forward to?  Now that I’m on weekly doc appointments I am always looking forward to going at the end of the week.  I’m sooo anticipating getting that one report that says things are on the move!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment