Sunday, December 9, 2012

Week 35

I'm taking the week off of belly pics and have decided to dedicate this week's post to Baby Laws' completed nursery.  Besides - my belly really hasn't changed from last week...  A LOT has happened this week so I'll share those stories and moments with next weeks belly post.

We have a completed (despite a few drawers still being empty) nursery people!  I am in love with this nursery and if it wouldn't look strange would paint my bedroom with the exact same color and striped wall....!  I can not WAIT to bring this baby into the world and introduce him/her to this room! It came out exactly as I envisioned it!
 We went with a licorice (black) finish on our furniture.  The crib will convert into a toddler bed and then eventually a full size bed!  The rocking chair (holding this week's chalk board) was the rocking chair used to rock me when I was a baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment