Wednesday, August 15, 2012

19 Weeks


How Far Along?  19 weeks, 4 days
Maternity Clothes?  I'm not completely wearing all maternity clothes at this stage in the game, however any pants I now wear have a fabulous stretchy waistband. 
Stretch Marks?  None! I'm religiously using Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter on a daily basis in an attempt to prevent!
Sleep?  I'm sleeping through the nite with the help of my Snoogle (I'm in love!).  Bed time is usually between 9 and 10 pm depending on the day's activities.  However I've been waking up in the morning around 4am to make my first trip to the bathroom for the day...
Best Moment This Week?  Feeling the baby move!  OMG - what a feeling!  I still have yet to feel the movement from the inside but the other nite I felt it from the outside and it is something I will never forget!
Miss Anything?  Blue Cheese on my salads - I'm cheating a little bit and allowing myself to have it once in a while.  And of course Beer - O'Doul's just isn't the same!
Food Cravings?  Nothing on a constant basis.  Although the other day I really wanted National Coney Island fries with cheese - and boy were they good!
Gender:  We'll find out in January 2013!  We've decided to NOT find out the sex before hand - I LOVE surprises!
Symptoms?  Dizziness when I get up too quickly.
Rings On or Off?  On!
Heels or Flats?  Still rocking the heels!!  :)
Belly Button In or Out? In
Mood - Happy or Moody most of the time?  Happy!  I couldn't be more thrilled about the little life inside of me.
Looking forward to?  Our 20 week appointment is next week!  I can't wait to see our baby - it's been 8 weeks since we last saw him/her!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meg,

    wonderful seeing you last week. congrats again. Remember you can use original blue windex to help get your rings on/off your fingers. :) Love and Hugs. A. Vic

    ReplyDelete